Quantity: 1 available
- Since Jon Stewart took over The Daily Show in 1999, its ratings have soared and it now beats CNN, MSNBC, and Fox News among young adults in its time slot. In 2003, the show won two Emmy Awards and two Television Critics Association Awards. In 2001, the show won a writing Emmy and a Peabody for its 2000 election coverage.
- Jon Stewart is the author of the national bestseller, Naked Pictures of Famous People (Rob Weisbach Books, 1998). He is a media favorite and has been featured in such publications as the New York Times, Newsweek, The New Yorker, Vanity Fair, Entertainment Weekly and Rolling Stone.
- America (The Book) features lavish color illustrations, photographs, drawings, and charts.
- The book is timed to coincide with the height of the 2004 presidential election campaign, when public demand for political satire will be at its height.
- Available as a Time Warner AudioBook.
Title: America (The Book): A Citizen's Guide to Democracy Inaction
Publisher: U.S.A., Grand Central Publishing: 2004
ISBN Number: 0446532681
ISBN Number 13: 9780446532686
Binding: Hard Cover
Book Condition: Very Good
Item: 1.00 Item
Seller ID: 092776
Description: Very Good condition. America (The Book): A Citizen's Guide to Democracy Inaction By Jon Stewart (Author), The Writers of The Daily Show (Author) Product Details Hardcover: 240 pages Publisher: Grand Central Publishing (September 20, 2004) Language: English ISBN-10: 0446532681 ISBN-13: 9780446532686 Product Dimensions: 0.9 x 8.4 x 10.4 inches
Keywords: America (The Book): A Citizen's Guide to Democracy Inaction